Groupon - Refused to Return a Defective Christmas Gift
I purchase a fancy nail polish kit for my daughter-in-law as a Christmas gift.It was a fancy nail kit that you use a black light to harden the polish and it lasts for weeks.
I purchased it in October but she didn't receive it until December, for obvious reasons. She tried it and it doesn't work; the polish never hardened. I tried to return it and they refused, even though it is defective! I have been a loyal customer of groupon, spending hundreds of dollars.
I believe they need to review their refund policy for special circumstances such as this.
If you are dissatisfied with a live event or trip, they refund your money but not for a defective item?That makes no sense.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..."
- "I've bought coupons on Groupon before and never had much issue. Probably because Groupon has nothing to do with the actual fulfillment of those, it's up to the restaurant..."
- "I ordered two dozen roses from proflowers.com for my wife for our anniversary. The price wasn't too bad even though the shipping/handling fees are fairly high, but I thought that..."
- "Visited the Mentor Ave. in Mentor Ohio . The carpets were in great need of vacuuming all around where we sat. Tables needed to be bussed . A..."
- "On Monday this week I book an appointment for a toothache, I get x Rays, and see a doctor and purposely check no dental insurance, I have dental coverage, estimate..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I ordered a Mother's Day plant for my mom, paid $100 which was ok if she got what I ordered. When it was delivered she got a totally DIFFERENT plant...."