Groupon - Refused to Return a Defective Christmas Gift
I purchase a fancy nail polish kit for my daughter-in-law as a Christmas gift.It was a fancy nail kit that you use a black light to harden the polish and it lasts for weeks.
I purchased it in October but she didn't receive it until December, for obvious reasons. She tried it and it doesn't work; the polish never hardened. I tried to return it and they refused, even though it is defective! I have been a loyal customer of groupon, spending hundreds of dollars.
I believe they need to review their refund policy for special circumstances such as this.
If you are dissatisfied with a live event or trip, they refund your money but not for a defective item?That makes no sense.bfa42e7
You may also like
- "To be honest, I am extremely upset with Groupon. Both my fiancé and I have used this service for goods, and most, if not all have had to be returned..."
- "ces 2 compagnies sont les mêmes, Il vendes des échantillons d essais, e , on doit payer 2.99 + frais de poste, alors j ai essayer les 2 produit. mais..."
- "order 2 iphone case on 9/26 and today is 10/9 5:25pm.. still no tracking number update.. contacted Groupon customer week again and asked me to wait few..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring. Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig. butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."