Groupon - Refused to Return a Defective Christmas Gift
I purchase a fancy nail polish kit for my daughter-in-law as a Christmas gift.It was a fancy nail kit that you use a black light to harden the polish and it lasts for weeks.
I purchased it in October but she didn't receive it until December, for obvious reasons. She tried it and it doesn't work; the polish never hardened. I tried to return it and they refused, even though it is defective! I have been a loyal customer of groupon, spending hundreds of dollars.
I believe they need to review their refund policy for special circumstances such as this.
If you are dissatisfied with a live event or trip, they refund your money but not for a defective item?That makes no sense.108d55cf review #373477
You may also like
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."
- "3/4/2015 First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..."
- "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."