Groupon - Refused to Return a Defective Christmas Gift
I purchase a fancy nail polish kit for my daughter-in-law as a Christmas gift.It was a fancy nail kit that you use a black light to harden the polish and it lasts for weeks.
I purchased it in October but she didn't receive it until December, for obvious reasons. She tried it and it doesn't work; the polish never hardened. I tried to return it and they refused, even though it is defective! I have been a loyal customer of groupon, spending hundreds of dollars.
I believe they need to review their refund policy for special circumstances such as this.
If you are dissatisfied with a live event or trip, they refund your money but not for a defective item?That makes no sense.c2a1078
You may also like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I'm writing in to express my severe disappointment over the lack of follow up by one of your colleagues when i made a call to your call centre on 1..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I ordered a Mixed Hoop Earrings. the first and second time I tried to contact and I received no answer, the third time I receive an answer from arlette in..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."