I purchase a fancy nail polish kit for my daughter-in-law as a Christmas gift.It was a fancy nail kit that you use a black light to harden the polish and it lasts for weeks.
I purchased it in October but she didn't receive it until December, for obvious reasons. She tried it and it doesn't work; the polish never hardened. I tried to return it and they refused, even though it is defective! I have been a loyal customer of groupon, spending hundreds of dollars.
I believe they need to review their refund policy for special circumstances such as this.
If you are dissatisfied with a live event or trip, they refund your money but not for a defective item?That makes no sense.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner. Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is..."
- "On 3-17-15 I ordered a lip gloss called teddy bare for the price of $10.00 plus $0.80 tax totaling $10.80 from mary kay from a sales consultant named tabitha patton..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I sent a package to my son and his girlfriend to Florida from Ohio. When they received it, the box was in such terrible condition that i dont know how..."
- "Horrible service ripped out one window before they even checked if they had that window.Which they didn't so they put up a piece of plywood where the window was and..."
- "It didn't begin with the squirrels but ended with them because of human incompetence ! The last guy [at&t service worker] left door open on box . I can see..."
- "Went to Ulta Horsham Gate 100 Welsh Rd Suite 102, Horsham, PA 19044 Saturday August 27, 2016 for a makeup application for a party I was attending that evening. I..."
- "My son and i both bought couch and recliner i know they are approximate five years old but they are designated in front of our eyes. I know they..."
- "I was cheated on this site by Michael J. Walker. Was born in Michigan 15.09.1966. We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone just used his info and photos...."