Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Groupon Ripoffs

A Sweet Reminder and GROUPON are both ripoffs- They help each other perpetuate FRAUDS on the public- Stay away from both-Groupon continues to have more problems and LESS service. These companies are prime examples of new ways to scam the the public out of money-the attorney general of the USA or the Atorney general of Illinois or North Carolina should investigate both of these companies. Groupon continually tries to advertise that they are providing great service and saving consumers millions of dollars- They steal from the consumers to line thier pockets with the money. This is not the first time I and others have had GROUPON problems-Thier motto is take your cash and if you have problems they do not care.

You do not describe the problem and instead you go on a rant. This is a poor commentary.

Review
Loss

Groupon was dind enought to refund a BriteSmile coupon, give me a refund and I am so PLEASED

Groupon refunded my money for a whitening at BriteSmile, (Britesmile went bankrupt)..It was not a problem and I am so pleased they did this and I can't complain about them or the business practices that Groupon uses. I have restored my faith in Groupon and can recommend it to anyone looking for a good deal. Sign up today and you will be surprised with the bargins they give you in your area. It is always a good buy and convenient to use. Tjhey took good care of me and I apreciated they way handled my problems with no questions...

I bought my first groupon in January. Its called (Frilly Apron) $ 30.00.

I have never recieved it!

i HAVE SENT 3 E-MAILS TO THEIR SO CALLED SERVICE CENTER THEY HAVE NEVER ANSWERED ME. i hateGroupon!

ITS NOTHING BUT A RIP OFF! DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, LETS GET THEM OUT OF BUSSINESS!1

CourteousGiantSchnauzer255
@petuniamaria

I really don’t like this company practices.Their customer support is terrible, I don’t like the way they operate with customers trust and forms of payment. When I’m at fault I don’t mind having to accept that I’m going to have to eat a loss.

However this sale is totally on the fault of GROUPON. I’m very much willing to do the writing and follow up needed to help consumers learn about unfair practices, poor customer support and other practices used by a company. Therefore, if you want to work together to get the message out about the unwillingness to be consumer friendly and our experience I will be happy to join you .

Instead of working alone . Thanks

View more comments (1)
Review
#201745 Review #201745 is a subjective opinion of poster.