I tried to use their chat help to fix a simple typo in my email address and they stated they could not help without submitting to some other department and it could take up to 72 hours or more. I stated it was unacceptable because I needed access to the account for things that I had just bought if if they couldnt fix it given it was a simple typo to cancel all the items that I had purchased because I was not going to be charge for things I cant access.

The chat representative so they were not going to help me and disconnected the chat and then I received a follow up email stating they were canceling my account due to a terms in service violation which is complete and utter lie. So now I will have to dispute charges because they refuse to cancel the items I have requested 2x now and wont let me in to do it my self.

User's recommendation: Do not use. Zero stars.

Groupon Pros: I can no longer think of any.

Groupon Cons: Still did not return my money, Not sure at this point, Not being able to speak with anyone.

Comments