I purchased a Groupon Local deal for a relative for Christmas for the Motorsport Driving Experience.I then discovered that the person I purchased the gift for was physically unable to participate in the activity due to heart problems.

Now I'm being told that Groupon will not refund or give me credit for the deal I purchased. So, Groupon will just keep the $88 I paid for the deal, even though no one will use the item I purchased. That sounds like fraud to me. All other retailers will at least give store credit on returns but not Groupon.

I will never purchase from them again.So, beware of what you purchase from them.

Review about: Motorsport Driving Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Groupon Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $88
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Groupon - Swarovski Elements Three-Piece Jewelry Mystery Christmas Gift  "JUNK" Groupon "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..." Read more Groupon - Fire Hazard! Groupon "Our daughter's tablet has been a hunk of junk since she we bought it! We have not ordered anything from Groupon since purchasing the bad tablet. It stopped working in..." Read more Groupon - Review about Brake O Rama from Plainfield, New Jersey Groupon "Purchased $49.99 deal on Groupon a/c cleaning with Brake-O-Rama. Called and visited 3 different branches in Central Jersey for more than 7 times already but the vendor (Brake-o-rama)..." Read more Groupon - Review about Tv from Palatine, Illinois Groupon "Worst customer service. I bought TV and its damage pcs. I have file a complain and its been 5 days no one come back to me for this issue.Never buy..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more Forest River - Don't waste your money !! Forest River "Bought a 2015 cherokee limited brand new in 15 now 17 has just started paint on entire front of camper looks like someone shot it all up paint is literally..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more