1.3

I have been a member of Groupon in good standing for nearly 12 years. Now I have lots of health program problems, I am now handicap and I have to walk with a walker and going out is very limited. I am 82yrs with Rumtide Arthritis and I have been in and out of the hospital for the last 2 yrs. Just last time was in intensive care for a week.

11yrs back in my family as we had a very sad tragedy my young 39yr old daughter passed away with a long battle with Cancer. As a mother, nothing could be worse l went in a deep depression for a long time and I was not able to use Voucher s.

For last 4yrs I have been requesting them to close my account. I can not use the vouchers as the Hair salon is not taking me back as I fell twice in their place.

I know according to Groupon's rule even when vouchers expire one does not lose money but they will not refund it. But my case is exaptational and they should realize I will not be able to use the vouchers because of my limitation. My two vouchers are from hair salon, other one has gone out of business. In all total it will be $200.00

worth I hope they should consider my situation and refund my money.

I hope you will able to help me. Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Customer Care.

Groupon Pros: Ability to disregard customer concerns.

Groupon Cons: Gropon customer serivse.

• Groupon Gift Return Policy

Comments

I called them yesterday, July 26, 2019. Their CS number is 877-788-7858.