Verified Reviewer

I'm so sick and tired of no!! Ine wanting to the merchants, Is this the way that Groupon treats their Merchants?

This is not what I signed up for. I did not sign up for Groupon to allow it's customers to belittle harass bully insult my business and me personally. If this is the type of clientele that you offer then I would like to delete my account and no longer be affiliated with Groupon. I understand that some customers are not going to be satisfied and that's completely fine.

But when you allow a Groupon customer to leave such a horrifying review stating that we are scams and I've seen that you have allowed at more than once. it takes it to a whole other level not only that but you also allow your customers to change their reviews to get back at us when they hear something they don't like within a positive review that we are stating how they're able to change their reviews in order to get back to us.. you allow your customers to continuously change their refuse to belittle us even further into engage in negative conversation. Your reviews to be subject to approval by Groupon like any other company does.

you should not allow people to say that we are scammers and that we are liars it is not fair we take that personal. I refuse to not only have myself belittled bullied and harassed also my business based on the client's own that comes from Groupon. I ask that you remove the customer in question review her name is kay also that you block her from ever purchasing another Groupon for me again, if you do not take this matter serious then please delete my Groupon account and send me my earnings have already made in my account since February 5th. I refuse!!!

to do business with a company does that does not protect their merchants!! I HAVE SEND OUT OVER 6 EMAILS 5 CHATS WITH NO HELP FROM YOU GROUPON WHAT SO EVER.

WHY IS NOW MY REPLY TO HER HARASSING BULLING ME PRIVATE BUT HER REVIEW IS LET FROM THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.. PLEASE DELETE MY GROUPON ACCOUNT IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO HELP ME

User's recommendation: *** no.

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Coupon.

Preferred solution: Remove negative bullying harassing comment that you allow your customer from Groupon to leave.

Groupon Pros: Mistake.

Groupon Cons: No one answers the phone, No contact info.

Comments