Verified Reviewer

On January 4, 2021, I redeemed a coupon that expired on January 7,2021, by mistake. I was waiting for a friend, to give me the okay on the picture I gave as a gift.

We (my sister helping me) emailed Canvas on Demand, to stop the coupon, we were put on a list that they will get back to us in 2-5 days. We were number 11 at the time. As of today January 11, 2021, we still have not heard from them. We tried today and were number 12, but decided to wait on the line, and it came with 15 minutes.

As my sister started to write the message to ask my problem, she was put on hold again with everything she wrote for me a third time. The message was put to number 12 this time but just couldn't take the chance of the message skipping back in the line again! Please help solve this problem. Thank you, for your immediate attention in this matter.

P.S. Ive used them before and never had a problem!

Location: Smyrna, Georgia