1.5K views

It has been very frustrating trying to login to my account with Groupon. I cannot even locate a telephone number to call.

They tell me that if I need customer support, I have to sign-in. I cannot get my sign -in to go through. Yo all have made this very difficult to navigate. I woiuld like to use my Groupons before they expire.

When I attempt to sign in, they indicate that I have to reset mu password. I reset my password and the same thing continues to repeat with no login. I should have two Groupons that will be expiring in June.

I need to be able to pull them up. Please help???

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Account.

Comments

having the same problem repeated attempts to reset password to no avail.

I have this problem too right now. Can't log in no customer service. I think my account was hijacked but I am unable to reset password.

Same thing - try to reset my password, every time I do I get a message that it's the wrong password. Would like to close my account by have to log in to do it! BTW - I still get 5-6 email offers a day from them.

I have the same issue. Not only that, I have a credit with them! Rather scummy of them to now deny me access!

I have the same issue. Customer service tells me I have to login to request a call back, but I can't because my account has been closed! Scammers avoiding the problems.

Terrible customer service!!!! Cannot contact you by phone, What's up with that.

It's so hard to contact you.

I wont be doing business with you anymore. You proabably don't want to return money or receive unwanted products.

I can't get in to my groupon either. It will not even come up.