Verified Reviewer

Good afternoon,

My daughter bought me a 2hour hammam experience based on description and pictures provided by the said Hammam: Hammam Zeyna in Montreal, on rue de Charleroi.

The premises are outrageously way way below the glamorous representation used to attract clients. The service I received could have been given in any private apartment.

Just as well my daughter did not pay the full price!

Although the lady who took care of me did her best, she had to leave me alone in a not quite finished « hammam » on a marble stool covered in a « clay » that is Not the « Rhassoul » she said she had used. Again, she is not the owner and followed the instructions her sister in law gave her.

The sauna Next to the « all marble room » was not hot so I had no interest in staying longer.

I believe I was a guinea-pig in this all makeshift « hammam » It is appalingly scandalous!

I did not want to hurt my daughter s feelings since she was convinced she was sending me to a more than decent place but I feel future clients should be warned.

(I could not take pictures since I had to leave my cellular phone in an old school locker.)

User's recommendation: Do not go.

Comments