1.7K views

i Ordered the deal for kids name labels on 9/1/14 and the invoice states delivery in 10-15 working days. It is now day 20, just contacted the company and the company rep says delivery will be in at least 7 more working days as these are shipping from Australia!

Yikes!

Would have never ordered these had I known it would take this long AND that they are being made outside the USA! Bad customer service on from DINKLEBOO which is a bad reflection on Groupon :( I will still joyfully do business with Groupon, but not be doing any more business with DINKLEBOO!

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

They are a horrible company! The book came wrong and then they wanted me to pay more to get a new one!!!

I got it through groupon also but they are not at fault. I advise people to stay away from this BAD business.

I should have read other reviews before my purchase because there are so many horrible ones I would have stayed away!! I hope this helps people :)
Discovery Bay, California, United States #947837

Dinkleboo thieves! This has been going on since September, it's now Feb 19th.

I ordered $25.00 in labels and they just can't send them. They are coming to a normal address and I recieved and email saying they were finally being sent 40 days ago. Still nothing. The address they have is correct.

They just keep sending emails saying "we miss you". What a joke. They do not respond to any emails.

I have logged into their site numerous times and written tons of emails. They are a complete rip off!

Troy, Michigan, United States #935129

I ordered train labels and received Monkey labels. I asked the company to correct and they would not replace.

They offered me a 60% discount to rebuy and the website already offers 70% off. What type of deal is that.

I will not be buying from them again and discourage anyone else from buying.

Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States #917549

I concur. It took over a month to get my items that I ordered and once they did arrive they were wrong.

I am still trying to get the actual items that I ordered in October. Horrible customer service, unacceptable shipping practices and extremely unprofessional.

I ordered mine on 08/31/14 and am still waiting on 10/28/14. Emailed the company twice with no response.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #886237

Well, here in Oz we love Dinkleboo. They are worth the wait when you have such a generous voucher offer!