Verified Reviewer

We walked into the nail salon, Secret Nails Spa on November 27th. They greeted us and we let them know we had a Groupon.

They said okay, please wash your hands before we get started.

To any sane person, this okay means that we can use the Groupon we had already paid $135 for. It was for 3 mani/pedis.

Fast forward through what felt like the longest nail appointment, in which one of the employees got increasingly annoyed by the presence of customers.... we go to pay, and I pull up the Groupon. He says no, Groupon is only Monday through Thursday.

It didnt say it on the Groupon, and they surely did not tell us this when we walked in and said we had a Groupon. He proceeds to ring us up and the total is about $305 which is mind boggling, never in my life have I heard of such an amount. We ask him to please let us, he calls the manager and I hear him explain we are from out of town and it is my wedding the next day, he also asks the person to speak to their mother a couple times... which indicates to me he was not on the phone with his manager at all.

It was absolutely the worst customer service Ive ever seen in my life.

He offered us no solution and demanded a tip.

My mother and I, refusing to be people that make a scene or a fuss, paid the absolutely disgusting amount and left.

Now, because we had already paid for the Groupon, we are out about $450 for sub par mani/pedis. I mean really, I probably could have done better if I had taken the time to do my own nails.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy a Groupon at all, and definitely don’t go to Secret Nails Spa in St. George.

Groupon Cons: Not reliable, Hard to get a live person, No one will be around to help you, False claims on voucher amount paid will never expire.

Comments