Verified Reviewer

To Whom It May Concern,

On 3/17/2021 I purchased a full face and neck Ulthera therapy service by Trans4mation Studio through Groupon. it cost $384.50.

Merchant Description 312-288.

On Monday, March 22, 2021, I called the Trans4mation Studio to make an appointment for full face and neck ulthera therapy. Sabina answered the phone and told me that there was an extra $90 tax charge not included in the Groupon price. I told her that $90 on $384.50 is more than 20% tax. it is really high even for NY.

She started telling me that the real cost of this service is more than $2000 and that they charge taxes on the real cost of the service etc. I said it really doesnt make any sense to me. I was just trying to clarify the extra charges. She became agitated and really upset for no reason.

She wasnt listening to me at all she was going on and on about how really expensive the real cost of this treatment etc. I was still trying to clarify the $90 tax for the $384.50 treatment. (It still doesnt make sense). She cut me off and her exact words to me were YOU ARE SOOO ANNOYING!

JUT CANCEL YOUR ORDER! Then she hung up the phone on my face! My daughter is a witness to this.

She refused to serve me!... I am not getting any service from this person.

There is no way I am trusting this person with my face! I would like a full refund. I never have been treated this way ever! I have no words!

This was my reason for a dispute.

I couldn't cancel the order like the merchant order me to because it was past three days for cancelation.

It took me over two years to save this money to get this treatment. This is not my fault to be in this situation, I was ready to make an appointment till the merchant refused to serve me. I was just trying to clarify the extra $90 tax charge. I thought I had right to ask questions.

I don't want to keep this money in Groupon bucks or use it on for something else. I don't have that kind of luxury. Because of the pandemic, my family's financial situation is getting worse my husband just lost his job. I now need this money for food to feed my two children.

I am soo depressed about this situation beyond words. My husband and I arguing about this constantly.

I feel like Groupon is just care for themselves but not for their customer's well fare. I feel cheated and feel like no one cares what happens to me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Serife Sarioglu

sherrysarioglu@***.com

Serife Sarioglu

User's recommendation: Call the merchant before you make your purchase through Groupon. or Call right after you make your purchase so you can cancel your order before it's too late.

Groupon Pros: You can get good deals.

Groupon Cons: Hard to get a live person.

Comments