1.6

Deal was offered at one price $(80) for three months. When I called to redeem it, within that time frame I was told that that price had expired in September and the price was an additional $41, which I do not want to do.

I understood that valid for three months means valid at the price I paid, not that the price changes in the middle of the time period, which is misrepresentation. I asked for a refund and was told that they couldnt do anything about it. They said to contact Groupon, but that so far has been impossible. I cannot get anyone on the phone, the auto insert via touch of my email doesnt work, and I cannot access the live chat line.

This is not the first time I have had problems with Groupon.

Your customer service is criminal. You now are holding $80 of mine illegally. And dont give me spelling lessons.

I cannot give you evidence here because I spoke on the phone to the company. Their name is Rainbow Cleaning Services.

The phone number is 347-304-****. I spoke to a woman named Natasha. My original order number is VS-YBKL-B5HB-CXJ3-HYZB. The redemption code I was issued is VPGNGBJY.

She has the entire conversation in her system and said she would keep it. The deal is due to expire on Dec. 10.

I either want a refund or an $80 credit if you do not respond immediately. I dont know how you will have this deal noted, since it may be marked as redeemed when I called them.

Natasha told me that this does not happen until they submit proof of service and get paid.

But it has not been redeemed, since at this time we are stalemated over the price.

I expect to hear from you ASAP. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Buyer beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Deal.

Groupon Pros: Interesting offers.

Groupon Cons: Worst service imaginable, Not trustworthy, Absolutely no way to contact customer service.

Comments