They offer Deal10 $10 off $30 deals. I go to buy a $30 Groupon for $17, then apply the deal , and it says does not meet the terms of the deal. See fine print. I read the fine print, and there is nothing relevant. I am guessing the purchase price must be $30, but it would be so simple for these idiots to express that.

As a final test, I try again to buy a $40 deal for $25 and apply the coupon, and when I clicked apply, it simply BOUGHT me the deal without applying the discount and without me clicking "buy".

So I look for contact information to talk to someone and there is NO REAL contact information on the web site. I googled a phone number, and when I called, the pre-recorded info first talks about using online chat (Which I did not see) and using email (which is also not on their site) and they say email groupon.com/promo which is obviously not even an email address.

Eventually I talked to a foreigner who straightened everything out and even gave me the $10 off these deals, but they are obviously a poorly run operation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Deal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Be a responsible company, actually spell out the terms of the promo - both in the original notice, and again in fine print. And have actual contact information available without having to find it from google. .

Comments