2.8
Layout of Store

I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner.

Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is how I found this. They're advertising lunch as if this offer applies, but it does not! Be very careful and observant if you're shopping on Groupon for specific deals.

Your searches may very well return attractive results thanks to deceptive keywords in the description. Make sure to read the fine print before signing up for anything.

I guess this is how Groupon works, so be very observant. I don't think I'll be back.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No way to contact customer service.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Groupon - BAD QUALITY PRODUCT Groupon "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..." Read more GROUPON LIARS!! Groupon "I was browsing through groupon looking to score a good deal when I found a huge scam. First of all they are trying to pass off a cheaply made generic..." Read more Groupon Shipping Service Review from Dumont, New Jersey Groupon "Made a order for a shoe cabinet. It was stated fainal sale unless defected. Guess what it came damaged. The box has been dropped. Big crushed Mack and hole...." Read more Groupon False Advertises and Lacks Good Customer Service Groupon "Groupon advertises a 24 week subscription to the Boston Herald Sunday edition only that retails for $136.00 for $70.00 (49% off). The problem is that the cost of home..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Lifecell - Re:NOT GIVING SAMPLE Lifecell "I tried a few times it kept declining my card which is good but instead of giving me the stuff for $4.25 it was trying to take $189.00.Then finally it..." Read more