2.8
Layout of Store

I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner.

Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is how I found this. They're advertising lunch as if this offer applies, but it does not! Be very careful and observant if you're shopping on Groupon for specific deals.

Your searches may very well return attractive results thanks to deceptive keywords in the description. Make sure to read the fine print before signing up for anything.

I guess this is how Groupon works, so be very observant. I don't think I'll be back.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dal toro ristorante coupon from Groupon and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Groupon to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no way to contact customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Groupon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments