1.1K views
3.0

I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and got it appraised. So glad I did!! Turned out to be about half the weight. 5/8 cttw to exact.

See for yourself : item number ENGS50906EW

Other sites are truthful and say it's only 5/8 cttw, while Groupon claims its a full 1CT.

I called for a refund and they agreed to take it back. Waiting on refund and called manufacturers to alert the tarnish of their reputation.

Beware and get rings appraised.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bliss diamond engagement white gold ring. Groupon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bliss diamond engagement white gold ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Groupon.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments