Verified Reviewer

I purchased a gift for my daughter. They sent her an email but the link didn't work.

So I went to my email account where they keep sending me their info and promos daily and I sent them an email. Their reply was total rubbish and did not help at all. So I tried to get into my account online. It comes back and tells me that they do not have an account with my email address, yet I have proof because they sent me emails confirming my purchases to the email they tell me they do not have on file.

So now I can't get into my account with this email address and my daughter and son-in-law are out their gifts and I am also out of the gift I purchased for myself. I tried phoning but their message says they just deal online. So I tried my old account and email and again the same old story.

Totally useless and now it is over a month.

I will never recommend this company to anyone again. Deals are great but only if they are good and useable, otherwise I feel like I am and have just thrown my money away.

User's recommendation: I will not recommend them anymore.

Comments