Update by user Apr 15

Sorry I did not rate because my complaint comes from a service provided viewpoint.

Original review posted by user Apr 13

We were a satisfied Groupon Merchant and received over $22,000 in revenue until we asked to switch account managers.This account manager Claire, never returned emails to launch campaigns, and making clarifications to our contact/addresses.

Come to find out, Groupon claimed our refund rate was very high and while we checked on these refunds discovered 1) clients were cancelling their scheduled appointment BEFORE EVEN HAVING SERVICE DONE. 2) Refunding expired vouchers same reason and having customer using another voucher for service. 3) Refunding client vouchers without giving salon chance to rectify. Bottom line?

When you use Groupon to sell a product it is safer than offering services which can't be taken back.Also if they give out refund, you will not COLLECT the 20% balance, which you would have already paid out to your employee!

Review about: Hair Services.

I liked: Original account manager, John franks.

I didn't like: Customer service, Claire ruscitti, Ashley maleshetsky, Groupon does not take responsibility for their mistake, Reported them to attorney general.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $5000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion