Stanley, North Carolina
1.8

I purchased play tickets on Aug 3 for a show on Sept 17. I purchased early so I could get a good seat but I was never able to print out my ticket.

By the end of August I started to email and call to find out why, that's when I was informed that I would not be able to print my ticket until the day of the show. I asked for a refund since it had been a month and I still did not have the product that I purchased. I wanted to just go to the ticket office website and purchase a ticket at full price so I could go to the show but I was told that I could not get a refund and the only thing that I could do is give the ticket away but they would not issue me a refund. The only thing I could do is wait.

The day before the show I went back to groupons website to see if I could print the tickets only to find that they canceled the offer and refunded all the tickets with no explanation. The tickets are no longer available and I can not see the play that I've waited so long to see. I believe groupon sellers sells the tickets and makes you wait to print the actual tickets to see if they will sell them at full price.

If they don't, groupon ticket holders will get the seats that's left over, and if they do sell all of the seats at regular price then the groupon ticket holders are just out of luck. That's what I think happens.

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Show Ticket Coupon.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Trick customers and dont deliver product.

Comments