1201 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA

I ordered something for my husband for his birthday.The box arrived.

I opened it to wrap it and it was the wrong thing. I called and they said I could return it to them and in about 2 or 3 weeks they would be willing to give me a refund. So they are willing to give me my money back after they have it for 3 weeks, and who cares about the birthday gift I ordered. I will never EVER order from them again.

This is a crappy business and they take your money immediately, and then they won't own their own mistakes.Do yourself a favor and just order from Amazon, where they respect their customers.

Review about: Groupon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Sent wrong item/Poor customer service.

I didn't like: Sent wrong item and refused to fix their mistake, Lousy customer service.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Groupon - Review about Diamond Ring from Lake Forest, California Groupon "I ordered the mystery diamond deal the three piece one and it was 24 dollars. Another girl made a YouTube video of hers and it was a beautiful heart necklace..." Read more Groupon - Missing Product Groupon "I ordered an LG tablet through Groupon. It never arrived. The information I provided Groupon was disregarded. I contacted them several times. The one email response I did get clearly..." Read more Groupon Shipping Service Review from Dumont, New Jersey Groupon "Made a order for a shoe cabinet. It was stated fainal sale unless defected. Guess what it came damaged. The box has been dropped. Big crushed Mack and hole...." Read more Groupon - IRola DX758 Pro Groupon "Purchased 4 from Groupon last year as a Christmas present for grandchildren ages 4-9 years of age.Three encountered cracked screens within a week.The last turns on to start up screen..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more