I have used groupon for years, but I've had enough. Trying to get ahold of a live person (or chat/email, virtually anything) is just completely impossible.

The advertised number is a joke, after spending hours trying to contact someone on several occasions, I have brought this up that the number/links don't work. "customer support" links online get you nowhere but frustrated. SHOULD NOT BE THAT DIFFICULT!!! Another thing I've noticed is that business reviews on groupon are MUCH higher than other sites like yelp, google, etc.

I've purchased several groupons rated 4.5 stars, go there and it's awful. Then I check other sites and it's always lower reviews, hmmm. Also, when submitting a review on groupon, they don't give you the option to change your profile name that appears to the world. That's not ok either.

Majority of their "deals" are NOT deals.

I don't buy anything unless there's a promo code, and btw when using a percent off code and purchasing more than 1 of the same item, it will only discount the first item, not all. Deceitful practices IMO

Comments