Featured Not resolved
Layout of Store

Purchased $49.99 deal on Groupon a/c cleaning with Brake-O-Rama. Called and visited 3 different branches in Central Jersey for more than 7 times already but the vendor (Brake-o-rama) keeps postponed me and giving me an excuse like they dont have a cleaning supply in stock. Contacted Groupon customer service asking for a refund or credit for like 6-7 times already but no response.

Stay away from Groupon. The deals, services, or products they provide is mostly not even worth the money. Only terrible and desperate vendors/merchants advertise their business on Groupon.

And more importantly, the Groupon's customer service is the worse. They will ignore you when there is something wrong with your purchases! They wont respone to email or call whatever after they got your money. I would say using Groupon is the terrible experience and it's the most *** things i've ever make.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of brake o rama. Groupon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brake o rama in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Groupon.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments