I purchased a Groupon certificate and when I printed it, the coupon is for a different state where I live.Groupon customer service would not help me.

They basically said that I could give the coupon to someone who lives in that area. Wow, big help. Other than that, I am out of luck. They would not refund me because I was past the 3 day grace.

3days-WOW They would not give me credit for another purchase. What kind of store does this? Buyer beware-make one mistake and you will be out of luck to.

Groupon cannot succeed by making customers unhappy.Luckily, my lost is only $20.00.

Review about: Groupon Certificate Lg Lw4G G9P9 51Cm B9Gh.

I didn't like: Lousy customer service.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Groupon Coupon
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Groupon - Deceptive marketing Groupon "I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner. Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is..." Read more After 14 days long wait, my order still has no update !!   Groupon is Suck ! Groupon "order 2 iphone case on 9/26 and today is 10/9 5:25pm.. still no tracking number update.. contacted Groupon customer week again and asked me to wait few..." Read more Groupon - Review about Brake O Rama from Plainfield, New Jersey Groupon "Purchased $49.99 deal on Groupon a/c cleaning with Brake-O-Rama. Called and visited 3 different branches in Central Jersey for more than 7 times already but the vendor (Brake-o-rama)..." Read more Review about Groupon Pink Mobile from Chicago, Illinois Groupon "Purchased a groupon for Pink Mobile to repair cell phone glass on 12/29/2015 dropped the phone off the same day picked up the phone the following day and pink mobile..." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Tpd - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Tpd "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more