1.7
Additional Fees
Ease of Use

Scrolling through deals (in Canada) and see one mixed in with other C$$ deals and grabbed it. Credit card was loaded on account so as soon as I hit yes I will purchase - boom card charged!

Not until later did I realize that the entire transaction (including $35 EXTRA (in USD)) to ship it to Canada plus possibly more at Canada Customs. But it's all in the fine print you know.You could spend your entire life reading fine print relative to "accept our terms". Went back and looked at deal...no where on the entire page does it even mention USD - it's just by default because no C appears before the $ that one is to know (after reading the fine print) that if their is no C it's probably $USD. We need to complain about stuff like this.

Behemoths like Groupon need to be accountable - speak out!

Customer service check to see that they're covered in fine print and bid you adieu (after the standard..."is there anything else we can do for you")....you didn't do anything for me in the first place.

I have now unsubscribed. Online shoppers deserve easy, transparent customer oriented experiences.

Review about: Groupon Up To 70-Percent Off Personalized Circle Vines Deal.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments