purchased an item on groupon..this is the third time they charged my credit twice for 1 purchase! customer service phone numbers don't work..live chat are idiots..and then you cant login..they are a scam!

then they say: can't correct the problem they made!!! because it's days after purchase..but you don't know if they made these charges until you receive your charge bill!! SCAM! purchased an item on groupon..this is the third time they charged my credit twice for 1 purchase!

customer service phone numbers don't work..live chat are idiots..and then you cant login..they are a scam! then they say: can't correct the problem they made!!!

Review about: Groupon Customer Care.

I didn't like: Cheats.

Comments

I was also charged double on a $300 dollar purchase. When I called the 800 number, I was told to go online and send an email with my issue.

within 30 seconds of sending the email, I receive a call from someone obviously not from the United States. He explained it was my bank Wells Fargo that created the issue, not them. Since Groupon.com is underhanded in their dealings, I have contacted the Attorney General's office in my state to file a complaint. If you have had this issue with Groupon, I would highly suggest you do the same.

If enough people complain, it will be investigated and groupon.com can fight the fraudulent practice. I am concerned there are many who don't realize they are being scammed....

This is the second time Groupon has charged my account. I think this is an ongoing problem that Groupon deals with I believe that Groupon consistently double bills. Scamers

#1452056

I was ripped off by Groupon too.. U go there for a discount but get charged twice.

Why bother? ???

I was charged twice for $117!! And they keep giving me bs answers when I have already verified the charges with my bank account.

I will never buy off of them again.