1.4
Layout of Store

purchased an item on groupon..this is the third time they charged my credit twice for 1 purchase!customer service phone numbers don't work..live chat are idiots..and then you cant login..they are a scam!

then they say: can't correct the problem they made!!! because it's days after purchase..but you don't know if they made these charges until you receive your charge bill!! SCAM! purchased an item on groupon..this is the third time they charged my credit twice for 1 purchase!

customer service phone numbers don't work..live chat are idiots..and then you cant login..they are a scam! then they say: can't correct the problem they made!!!

because it's days after purchase..but you don't know if they made these charges until you receive your charge bill!!SCAM

Review about: Groupon Customer Care.

I didn't like: Cheats.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments