purchased an item on groupon..this is the third time they charged my credit twice for 1 purchase!customer service phone numbers don't work..live chat are idiots..and then you cant login..they are a scam!

then they say: can't correct the problem they made!!! because it's days after purchase..but you don't know if they made these charges until you receive your charge bill!! SCAM! purchased an item on groupon..this is the third time they charged my credit twice for 1 purchase!

customer service phone numbers don't work..live chat are idiots..and then you cant login..they are a scam! then they say: can't correct the problem they made!!!

because it's days after purchase..but you don't know if they made these charges until you receive your charge bill!!SCAM

Review about: Groupon Customer Care.

I didn't like: Cheats.

Comments

This is the second time Groupon has charged my account. I think this is an ongoing problem that Groupon deals with I believe that Groupon consistently double bills. Scamers

#1452056

I was ripped off by Groupon too..U go there for a discount but get charged twice.

Why bother????

I was charged twice for $117!! And they keep giving me bs answers when I have already verified the charges with my bank account.

I will never buy off of them again.