Groupon quietly closed my account and took about $150 in groupon bucks and around $100 my unused vouchers!What a scam!

Help. I read over all the terms and conditions and I did not violate anything however now they are not responding to my emails and I can not contact them because I have no more account. They can't even tell me why they closed my account. I've tried to contact them for months and no reply.

They don't respond to emails and have disconnected their phone lines and in order to request a call back, I have to have an account *which I no longer have because they closed it and stole all my money!

They can't just steal from consumers like me.What a fraud and scam!

Review about: Groupon Account.

Reason of review: My groupon bucks and unused groupons were taken from me as you guys closed my account and are now ignoring all contact from me.

I didn't like: Scammed me.

Same thing happened to me.Groupon has silently closed my account and I lost $112 in my account.

I cannot contact them, because I no longer have an account, but they continue to email me offers at my email address linked to the lost groupon account. They are a big SCAM company, to never fully refund you money and than just still from you in silence. I want a full refund of my money and never to buy anything from groupon.

What a shitty business.I will go a report them on BBB.