4.0

I have used groupon for several years and never had a problem until Nov 2015.Purchased a mystery diamond necklace.

Tracking no says it was a UPS in Watertown Ma. Two miles from my home. Have contacted customer several multiple times. Still waiting for either a refund or the purchase.

Hardest and slowest customer service to deal. It is a mystery to me why they are so difficult to hard to get a hold of!

It is also a mystery what happened to my mystery diamond purchase!!!I will not use groupon until I get my money back!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Groupon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Groupon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Groupon and groupon deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Groupon - Missing Product Groupon "I ordered an LG tablet through Groupon. It never arrived. The information I provided Groupon was disregarded. I contacted them several times. The one email response I did get clearly..." Read more Groupon - BAD QUALITY PRODUCT Groupon "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..." Read more Groupon Diamond Fraud Groupon "I placed and order of 2 sets of diamond earrings and I had an appraisal done on both sets, one set claimed to be 3/4 carat and a VS1 and..." Read more Groupon - Brake O Rama Review from Plainfield, New Jersey Groupon "Purchased $49.99 deal on Groupon a/c cleaning with Brake-O-Rama. Called and visited 3 different branches in Central Jersey for more than 7 times already but the vendor (Brake-o-rama)..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more