Product: Groupon Delivery Service Clear all filters (8 of 8 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Groupon - Undelivered purchased merchandise

It's sad when you order items from Groupon in November for December 25th gifts and FedEx once tracked says to call the company because they stopped the shipment. After an online discussion with a Groupon rep....I was told they will reimburse the funds for the products purchased. It's not what I wanted to hear. I wanted the items which I purchased! I later found out that they canceled the shipment without my approval. It's all about Groupon and not about you! I'm totally an unsatisfied customer. Never again to be drawn in by the low prices!
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Groupon Goods won't stand by delivery

I've been waiting for over a month for my groupon delivery. Groupon says their tracking information shows it has been delivered and they won't do anything to make sure I received the item I ordered. They literally told me to contact my neighbors... as if I hadn't done so after waiting a whole month. And they expect me to contact USPS, which I did... and you can imagine how much help they are! I will BOYCOTT GROUPON, and I suggest you do the same. They don't stand behind their shipments. I'm out money, I'm out product, I've been totally ripped off.
Problem with delivery

Buyers' be very aware of groupon - no integrity and unscrupulous teams and management can't be bothered.

Not a reliable reseller. Just wants to collect commission for any sale be it an unsuccessful delivery, delayed for more than 1 month deliver and faulty products (badly sewn outfit (ran out of stock, never once send an email/call) + 1st charge battery inflated and split open device) from different partners.) Customers service employs a bunch of clowns who works from home or goes to the office. When you demand for their superior that lie and say not available, will write to you later but it is they who wrote the reply. Just copy your credit card company all relevant info and let them put the fear of God in their hands. Don't accept their credits - you will be digging yourself another bigger hole. As you have to buy something else and high chances of major disappointment...
Reason of review
Poor quality, defective, long overdue, lazy and slow customer service
Loss

Groupon in Akkrum, Friesland - Very slow service and inconsistent information

I bought an item almost a month ago and I did not receive either the money or item yet. according to the website I should have recieved 2 weeks ago alread but they keep my money and doing investigation for no purpose. The worst part of this company is that they create artficial delivery status where it get stuck at the begining of delivery process. Every time I contact them, I got different answers and promises from the customer service. It is terribly bad company and I will never buy their product anymore. truly intentional bad service and scammers!!!
Poor customer service

Groupon sent me the wrong item

Not wanting to be too specific about the item, (personal) , I had paid $65.00 for a specific item, but was sent an item that costs only $14.00. It was 2 days past the expected delivery date, and now I'm unable to get in touch with customer service. I've already sent numerous emails to Customer Service, but have yet to hear back from them. I've never had this trouble with Groupon before, and I shop them at least once a month. This is unacceptable. I'm starting to rethink shopping through them anymore.

That's what you get for buying *** from groupon

Not as described/ advertised

Groupon in Dublin, Dublin - Fail delivery for the second time

groupon is ***..a year ago i bought anti virus from groupon and im still waiting for the code to activate it!!i contacted groupon customer service but receive the same answer all the time "your code will be email to you in the next 48 hours"..this time ive ordered a wallet on the 28 nov 14, this was going to be the christmas present for someone and its the 2 jan 15, i havent received anything..i have contacted customer service several times and its the same nonsense as the first time..i was looking for a refund as the wallet was no longer needed and i had to buy another present for my friend..i will never buy from groupon again and would urge others to do the same "unless you want to be rob haha."

Hi Roshan,

We are really apologetic for the experience you had. We would need your Groupon voucher code and contact details at Social@Groupon.co.in to help you. Kindly provide us the same, so that we can escalate the issue

Thanks

Groupon_India

@Groupon_India

i dont think you can help as i purchase from groupon ireland. i no longer have my records for the anti virus as i had given up on ever receiving it. however i have the code for the wallet...Groupon code: 0010236ST9

View more comments (1)
Groupon Delivery Service
Cons
  • Shipping
  • Cheap and nasty items
  • Customer service

Groupon in Tampa, Florida - Children's Name Labels from DINKLEBOO

i Ordered the deal for kids name labels on 9/1/14 and the invoice states delivery in 10-15 working days. It is now day 20, just contacted the company and the company rep says delivery will be in at least 7 more working days as these are shipping from Australia! Yikes! Would have never ordered these had I known it would take this long AND that they are being made outside the USA! Bad customer service on from DINKLEBOO which is a bad reflection on Groupon :( I will still joyfully do business with Groupon, but not be doing any more business with DINKLEBOO!

They are a horrible company! The book came wrong and then they wanted me to pay more to get a new one!!!

I got it through groupon also but they are not at fault. I advise people to stay away from this BAD business.

I should have read other reviews before my purchase because there are so many horrible ones I would have stayed away!! I hope this helps people :)

Dinkleboo thieves! This has been going on since September, it's now Feb 19th.

I ordered $25.00 in labels and they just can't send them. They are coming to a normal address and I recieved and email saying they were finally being sent 40 days ago. Still nothing. The address they have is correct.

They just keep sending emails saying "we miss you". What a joke. They do not respond to any emails.

I have logged into their site numerous times and written tons of emails. They are a complete rip off!

I ordered train labels and received Monkey labels. I asked the company to correct and they would not replace.

They offered me a 60% discount to rebuy and the website already offers 70% off. What type of deal is that.

I will not be buying from them again and discourage anyone else from buying.

I concur. It took over a month to get my items that I ordered and once they did arrive they were wrong.

I am still trying to get the actual items that I ordered in October. Horrible customer service, unacceptable shipping practices and extremely unprofessional.

I ordered mine on 08/31/14 and am still waiting on 10/28/14. Emailed the company twice with no response.

Well, here in Oz we love Dinkleboo. They are worth the wait when you have such a generous voucher offer!

View more comments (5)
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Groupon in Phoenix, Arizona - Placed order a month ago still haven't gotten it

Ordered on Black Friday and was confident that I would get my item in time for Christmas. Three weeks passes and I get an auto email telling me they are aware of the delay and are working hard to process my order but rest assured I will get it in time for Christmas, my tracking order would be sent midweek. When mid-week passes I call their customer service only to be told she will email me back later. She emails me and says it has been prioritized and I will get it on or before Christmas Eve, but when I check the site there is still no tracking number. All of a sudden I check my email the next day and I have an email from a different rep telling me there is no estimated date for delivery. Thank you groupon for ruining my Christmas present for my mother. I will never EVER order a thing from groupon and I advise anyone and everyone reading this to not order any goods from them.

I ordered a tablet which I'm gonna be needing for my school on Groupon. I have been waiting for it for almost a month now and my school starts in 3 days.

They sent me an email saying that there's a delay and they won't be able to deliver it on time and "will work their best to make sure the product will deliver on time." who are they kidding? they don't do anything to make it work faster and meet the satisfaction of their own customer.

Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I ordered a flat iron from them and waited a month for it...all of a sudden I see on the FedEx tracking website that my package was canceled.

Groupon never communicated the delay to me. Furthermore, when I reached out to them about the situation, it took them forever to get back to me to only say they do not have an estimated time for shipping. It is ridiculous. I understand sometimes things happen, but any reputable company would offer their customers discounts/coupons/incentives to compensate for the bad experience.

Groupon needs a class or two on customer service.

I will not be ordering from them in the future, unless I see a ridiculously good deal that I don't need right away. I'm taking my business to LivingSocial.

View more comments (1)