I was browsing through groupon looking to score a good deal when I found a huge scam.First of all they are trying to pass off a cheaply made generic bag for $179 bucks as retail, and is now only $19.99.

See those kinds of generic purses all the time, there is no way that anyone is *** enough to believe that costed nearly 180 bucks for a generic piece of ***. Saw all the other groupon reviews, which were mostly terrible. They can count me out as a costumer. That goes to show that they lack integrity and should not be trusted.

BUYER BEWARE!THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Ani0087 is overall dissatisfied with Groupon and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Groupon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Groupon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Ani0087

Judging by these pics, I'm sure there are many other products that they overprice the retail. They're claiming you get 80% or more discount on already cheap items. What liars.