Purchased a groupon for Pink Mobile to repair cell phone glass on 12/29/2015 dropped the phone off the same day picked up the phone the following day and pink mobile defended additional money to return my phone for what they claimed were additional repairs they made for parts they damaged while replacing the glass.We paid the extra $15 and the phone was handed back with significant damage LCD cracked, speaker missing/broken, camera missing/broken, new glass screen scratched and damaged.

Excessive glue used rendering the phone useless. Despite numerous customer complaining about this vendor to groupon.

Groupon continues to only post positive reviews of this merchant and refuses to remove the listing.Total loss $749

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of groupon pink mobile from Groupon and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Groupon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Groupon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments