Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. I purchased two groupons for a show in Las Vegas and it was the wrong show.

We asked to cancel the groupon within the same day as the purchase and Groupon never responded. Email after email, call after call. No help at all and no refund. Finally went through their return policy which clearly states the following: "any unredeemed voucher may be returned to us within the first three days of purchase for a refund of the amount paid." I called and spoke to the gentleman at Groupon, who is in Columbia.

I was on the phone for over 2 hours and no credit voucher, no refund, nothing, even after I clearly articulated the refund policy. The use of the word "Any" means all. I will NEVER use Groupon again and what I learned is that they do not care about their customers, only themselves.

Furthermore, merchants only receive 50% and if you show a merchant the groupon deal, they will give you that deal without you going through Groupon as they will make more money. Groupon is a scam!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Show Ticket Coupon.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments