London, England

I bought powerslim acai offer from Groupon ,paid for it but have yet to receive it because Powerslim acai are not accepting payment for postage . This has been going on since June , when you write to powerslim acai , you get an automated reply saying that they are having problems but will be sorting out soon .

I have also written to Groupon but they dont know how to get intouch with them either ....

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM POWERSLIM ACAI .CO.UK , THEY ARE FRAUDS , the thing which annoys me is that they do not have a telephone number you can reach them and Groupon sell they products , surely they should have their contact details . Groupon should be responsible if they have sold on behalf of Powerslim acai , I paid Groupon so ultimately Groupon are responsible to get me my products , dont you think ?

Comments

I have exactly the same problem, but my money have been debited from my account and i am left with nothing an no response from either groupon nor power acai. Ridicullous.

DO NOT BUY ANTYTHING FROM THEM!

groupons helpline keeps me on hold for long time and i am not getting through. basically a big lie.