Worst customer service. I bought TV and its damage pcs. I have file a complain and its been 5 days no one come back to me for this issue.

Never buy it again.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of tv from Groupon and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Groupon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Groupon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Groupon Pink Mobile Review from Chicago, Illinois Groupon "Purchased a groupon for Pink Mobile to repair cell phone glass on 12/29/2015 dropped the phone off the same day picked up the phone the following day and pink mobile..." Read more Groupon - Deal Review from Lake Forest, California Groupon "I ordered the mystery diamond deal the three piece one and it was 24 dollars. Another girl made a YouTube video of hers and it was a beautiful heart necklace..." Read more Groupon - Stick to Coupon Selling, Idiots! Groupon "I've bought coupons on Groupon before and never had much issue. Probably because Groupon has nothing to do with the actual fulfillment of those, it's up to the restaurant..." Read more Groupon - IRola DX758 Pro Groupon "Purchased 4 from Groupon last year as a Christmas present for grandchildren ages 4-9 years of age.Three encountered cracked screens within a week.The last turns on to start up screen..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more