Auburn, Washington

Groupon refunded my money for a whitening at BriteSmile, (Britesmile went bankrupt)..It was not a problem and I am so pleased they did this and I can't complain about them or the business practices that Groupon uses. I have restored my faith in Groupon and can recommend it to anyone looking for a good deal.

Sign up today and you will be surprised with the bargins they give you in your area.

It is always a good buy and convenient to use. Tjhey took good care of me and I apreciated they way handled my problems with no questions...

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Coupon.

Comments

I bought my first groupon in January. Its called (Frilly Apron) $ 30.00.

I have never recieved it!

i HAVE SENT 3 E-MAILS TO THEIR SO CALLED SERVICE CENTER THEY HAVE NEVER ANSWERED ME. i hateGroupon!

ITS NOTHING BUT A RIP OFF! DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, LETS GET THEM OUT OF BUSSINESS!1

CourteousGiantSchnauzer255
@petuniamaria

I really don’t like this company practices.Their customer support is terrible, I don’t like the way they operate with customers trust and forms of payment. When I’m at fault I don’t mind having to accept that I’m going to have to eat a loss.

However this sale is totally on the fault of GROUPON. I’m very much willing to do the writing and follow up needed to help consumers learn about unfair practices, poor customer support and other practices used by a company. Therefore, if you want to work together to get the message out about the unwillingness to be consumer friendly and our experience I will be happy to join you .

Instead of working alone . Thanks