Purchased 4 from Groupon last year as a Christmas present for grandchildren ages 4-9 years of age.Three encountered cracked screens within a week.The last turns on to start up screen but does not turn off.Children were disappointed as they looked forward to having their very first "kid friendly" tablets that resembles a Samsung tablet.

The product came with a case of different colors, a stylus, and a carrying case.

The $200 dollars loss has taught me to purchase gift cards instead and not waste money on another bad investment when the results are negative to my bank account but a positive to the sellers' account.Not Happy

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of irola dx758 pro tablet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Groupon needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned irola dx758 pro tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Groupon.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1261739

I also purchased one of these.It came in the wrong color decided to just keep it.

I then turned it on to charge for my grand daughter and it did not work. I sent it back keep getting run around about the refund. Have contacted them numerous times about my refund, I wonder if the return dept is in the US as the English is very broken.

I still have not seen my refund in my bank account.