Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Groupon is an awfull joke , The phone number that is on internet its just a simple machine that tells you how to log in into groupon , Like i just want to speak with someone not a machine.

I try to email them several times about a vouncher that i bought , Well i didnt have any luck , they call me but as soon as i said the word complain the call was " breaking up " Thats what the guy said . he hung on me and then he email me saying that the call was disconected wich is all *** .

I email them a couple of times asking for a refund or at least a call.well i didnt receive my money or the *** call . it does not make any sense if they are selling a product and you try to buy it but it couldnt work for you as a bussiness they will have to give you your refund back . AND THATS THE LAW i know because i work for a huge bussiness company , please dont try to put yall fingers in my mouth im not dumb.

if you happen to have any problems with groupon do yourself a favor DONT WASTE YOUR TIME CALLING THEM , Just call your bank they will do everything faster .

AND PLEASE DONT CONTACT GROUPON OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM , THE SERVICE IS A JOKE .

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Groupon Cons: I hate everything.

Comments