Groupon - No Follow-Ups, Disinterested Customer Service Team, No sense of Urgency
I'm writing in to express my severe disappointment over the lack of follow up by one of your colleagues when i made a call to your call centre on 1 Oct 14 at around 1500hrs. I believe i spoke to a guy by the name of Jeral (not too sure if i got the spelling right).
I highlighted on the inconsistency of the fine print versus the validity of the groupon voucher which caused some confusion resulting in the lapse of the collection at the collection centre (see attachment).
Do note that technically, the lapse would have been on 27 Sep 14 and i called in on 1 Oct. Instead of attending to my query with a suitable response, i was told that i had to wait another 7 days for a reply which is rather absurd and that would add another 7 days to the lapse of the collection date.
When pressed further, he seems pretty anxious to hang up the call and keeping repeating the same old clause and terms and conditions and when asked to speak to someone senior, he abruptly hung up the call which i felt was rather rude.
Now if this is the kind of service Groupon is providing, then, i am utterly disappointed.
I also wish to highlight the extremely poor quality of the call signal which Groupon is using which i presume if a VoIP standard. This episode has left a sour afternote.
Anyway, i have copied Case Singapore on this matter in this email and will pursue this through official channels if i don't get a clear resolution to my inquest.
By the way, the individual i mentioned has yet to provide me with a written follow up on our converation yesterday despite my reminding him to during the conversation.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Groupon Voucher
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Groupon advertises a 24 week subscription to the Boston Herald Sunday edition only that retails for $136.00 for $70.00 (49% off). The problem is that the cost of home..."
- "Purchased $49.99 deal on Groupon a/c cleaning with Brake-O-Rama. Called and visited 3 different branches in Central Jersey for more than 7 times already but the vendor (Brake-o-rama)..."
- "I bought 3 months ago the motor bike leather gloves for Harley Davidson. Although they do get worn every day the stitching fell apart after 4 weeks. The quality of..."
- "The worst delivery services that i had engaged... they delivered wrong order 2 ttimes.... the 2nd time cost is much cheaper than what i ordered... they keep promising there..."
- "Appalling customer relations and lousy after sales experience with Europcar. Firstly, it took Europcar more than a month to give me a response on my authorisation charge inquiry, despite me..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."