I'm writing in to express my severe disappointment over the lack of follow up by one of your colleagues when i made a call to your call centre on 1 Oct 14 at around 1500hrs. I believe i spoke to a guy by the name of Jeral (not too sure if i got the spelling right).
I highlighted on the inconsistency of the fine print versus the validity of the groupon voucher which caused some confusion resulting in the lapse of the collection at the collection centre (see attachment).
Do note that technically, the lapse would have been on 27 Sep 14 and i called in on 1 Oct. Instead of attending to my query with a suitable response, i was told that i had to wait another 7 days for a reply which is rather absurd and that would add another 7 days to the lapse of the collection date.
When pressed further, he seems pretty anxious to hang up the call and keeping repeating the same old clause and terms and conditions and when asked to speak to someone senior, he abruptly hung up the call which i felt was rather rude.
Now if this is the kind of service Groupon is providing, then, i am utterly disappointed.
I also wish to highlight the extremely poor quality of the call signal which Groupon is using which i presume if a VoIP standard. This episode has left a sour afternote.
Anyway, i have copied Case Singapore on this matter in this email and will pursue this through official channels if i don't get a clear resolution to my inquest.
By the way, the individual i mentioned has yet to provide me with a written follow up on our converation yesterday despite my reminding him to during the conversation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Groupon Voucher
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I had my LBC Large box picked up here in al ain uae on august 9, 2016 by a certain Aladin Reducto. And on august 31, 2016 upon checking on..."
- "157930348 - order number My money has been deducted from my banking statement and I did not receive this item ordered 2 months ago. What is happening here? I emailed and the..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."