I'm writing in to express my severe disappointment over the lack of follow up by one of your colleagues when i made a call to your call centre on 1 Oct 14 at around 1500hrs. I believe i spoke to a guy by the name of Jeral (not too sure if i got the spelling right).

I highlighted on the inconsistency of the fine print versus the validity of the groupon voucher which caused some confusion resulting in the lapse of the collection at the collection centre (see attachment).

Do note that technically, the lapse would have been on 27 Sep 14 and i called in on 1 Oct. Instead of attending to my query with a suitable response, i was told that i had to wait another 7 days for a reply which is rather absurd and that would add another 7 days to the lapse of the collection date.

When pressed further, he seems pretty anxious to hang up the call and keeping repeating the same old clause and terms and conditions and when asked to speak to someone senior, he abruptly hung up the call which i felt was rather rude.

Now if this is the kind of service Groupon is providing, then, i am utterly disappointed.

I also wish to highlight the extremely poor quality of the call signal which Groupon is using which i presume if a VoIP standard. This episode has left a sour afternote.

Anyway, i have copied Case Singapore on this matter in this email and will pursue this through official channels if i don't get a clear resolution to my inquest.

By the way, the individual i mentioned has yet to provide me with a written follow up on our converation yesterday despite my reminding him to during the conversation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments