Resolved

Update by user Oct 20, 2017

by Groupon making the vendor live up to his warranty

Original review posted by user Oct 20, 2017

I had purchased a M/S slate tablet from groupom and upon recreipt the unit still had the former user log on and pass word still in place and that prevented use of the unit, granted it was a refurbished unit with a warranty, upon contacting the vendor (thru groupon) instructions were sent on how to wipe (hard factory reset) and then everything would be just fine, it proved not to be the case, it still did not function. I tried again three times to contact the vendor thru Groupon to no avail.

So I went to Pissed off customer and low and behold the vendor sent return labels to ship the unit back. I am sure that Groupon had a hand in forcing the vendor to react. So now I am only waiting for the credit to show up in my credit card statement. This is one web site that for me has worked well for me.

It through the out rage of the customer that vendors can be forced to live up to their promises. Thanks to Groupon and Pissed off customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Marketplace.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments