Groupon - Poor Quality Goods, Multiple Times
To be honest, I am extremely upset with Groupon.Both my fiancé and I have used this service for goods, and most, if not all have had to be returned due to damage or lack of quality.
I gave Groupon ONE more chance and bought a comforter and said "if this one turns out good, we will continue to purchase from them, if not, I'm done. He agreed. We received the comforter and it's the worst product yet (pictures below). I have already filed a return for this.
But how many times does one have to be inconvenienced waiting forever for something, being excited and then having to go out of your way to return it after all? This is completely unacceptable. I do have pictures of the product I/ my fiancé just received. I do hope Groupon takes the time to look at them and realize what it is they are shipping to LOYAL customers.
Unfortunately, they have lost 2 "goods" customers because of this. Word of mouth is the best advertisement, and I have nothing good to say.
Only thing I can or will find Groupon useful for is maybe dining or salons.Thanks for nothing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Goods
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "order 2 iphone case on 9/26 and today is 10/9 5:25pm.. still no tracking number update.. contacted Groupon customer week again and asked me to wait few..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."