Groupon - Poor Quality Goods, Multiple Times
To be honest, I am extremely upset with Groupon.Both my fiancé and I have used this service for goods, and most, if not all have had to be returned due to damage or lack of quality.
I gave Groupon ONE more chance and bought a comforter and said "if this one turns out good, we will continue to purchase from them, if not, I'm done. He agreed. We received the comforter and it's the worst product yet (pictures below). I have already filed a return for this.
But how many times does one have to be inconvenienced waiting forever for something, being excited and then having to go out of your way to return it after all? This is completely unacceptable. I do have pictures of the product I/ my fiancé just received. I do hope Groupon takes the time to look at them and realize what it is they are shipping to LOYAL customers.
Unfortunately, they have lost 2 "goods" customers because of this. Word of mouth is the best advertisement, and I have nothing good to say.
Only thing I can or will find Groupon useful for is maybe dining or salons.Thanks for nothing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Goods
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Purchased a groupon for Pink Mobile to repair cell phone glass on 12/29/2015 dropped the phone off the same day picked up the phone the following day and pink mobile..."
- "I'm writing in to express my severe disappointment over the lack of follow up by one of your colleagues when i made a call to your call centre on 1..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."