Featured Not resolved

To be honest, I am extremely upset with Groupon.Both my fiancé and I have used this service for goods, and most, if not all have had to be returned due to damage or lack of quality.

I gave Groupon ONE more chance and bought a comforter and said "if this one turns out good, we will continue to purchase from them, if not, I'm done. He agreed. We received the comforter and it's the worst product yet (pictures below). I have already filed a return for this.

But how many times does one have to be inconvenienced waiting forever for something, being excited and then having to go out of your way to return it after all? This is completely unacceptable. I do have pictures of the product I/ my fiancé just received. I do hope Groupon takes the time to look at them and realize what it is they are shipping to LOYAL customers.

Unfortunately, they have lost 2 "goods" customers because of this. Word of mouth is the best advertisement, and I have nothing good to say.

Only thing I can or will find Groupon useful for is maybe dining or salons.Thanks for nothing.

Review about: Groupon Advertisement.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom #1356712

Agreed.I have bought three items from Groupon and on each occasion the quality has been shocking.

A pair of "crystal" earrings which were not - they were very tiny, very flimsy silver-coloured metal with no discernible crystal anywhere in or near them; a bed linen set which is made of such poor quality, thin cotton you can see through it and "hotel quality" pillows which are so poorly filled they could have simply sold them as pillow cases instead. NEVER again.

There is nowhere to individually review any of the items they sell (not that I can find anyway) so you can't warn anyone not to buy the crud they sell.

I shall be sticking to shop-bought items in future.I may end up paying a a little more but at least I can see that it is of a decent standard and I'm not being lied to.

I agree, you should never buy anything from Groupon Goods.I bought a fragrance diffuser and it was very poor quality.

Broke within 2 uses. Same with the "Chloe" sunglasses I bought. The authenticity of these are questionable. Also, like you, I fell for their fake product photos and bought a comforter.

It was the worse comforter set I have ever purchased and it took almost a month to get to me with no tracking number. They also sent me the wrong color! The comforter had broken seams, smelled of smoke/chemicals, and was stuffed into a box way too small for it. Ridiculous.

I too, will never use Groupon for goods again.

Some things "Made in China" are pretty high quality, but the ones sold on Groupon are the cheapest "Made in China" ones that give the country a bad rap.Never again.

Miami, Florida, United States #799027

Would never get anything from groupon except restaurant deals

However, as an owner of a small restaurant groupon only create a culture of people who will never pay full price for a meal.They simply move from restaurant to restaurant that uses groupon .

They will drive miles out of there way to redeem the 50% deals.

I did use groupon once and my intent was to expose my restaurant to customers I may normally wouldn't have attracted .... What a mistake people came from all around said food was great etc.

simply put I never saw them again.They just moved on to the next restaurant that was silly enough to used the groupon 1/2 off deal

There were no reviews at the time I purchased this unfortunately, otherwise I may have thought twice!

I only use groupon to purchase things like tickets.They can't be degraded or refused.

Whenever you buy services or products you run a risk of not being provided with the service (refusal) and or poor service or products such as this case shows.I recently decided against buying an auto detailing package due to numerous yelp reviews that indicated that they provider refused to honor the groupon unless additional extra cost services were purchased or did a so so job.