Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can I get my refund?

When I called to make appointment I was told that I would be getting a refund from Groupon. However I have never received my refund.

2 answers
Please cancel my order I nont want 3 sheper waist just one
Kailash
I thought I was renewing my sams club card that was not the case I was actually opening a new account and did not know that so therefore I would like the refund of $45 returned to my account my account is a different one than the warty $5
View more answers (1)

How do I get my refund

How do I get my refundFor a purchase I made using Groupon and never received a confirmation number but it came out of my bank account a $30 charge for Sam’s wholesale club

Tony Spenser
According to Groupon FAQ, if you didn't receive a confirmation email, you may check your order status by logging in your Groupon account or by going to the “My Groupons” section on the Groupon mobile app or the Groupon website. If your tracking says "delivered", you should contact the carrier directly. If you still haven't received your order, you should contact Groupon Customer Support team by phone at 800-952-5210 or by email at support@groupon.com.
View

How can I cancel my order and get my money back in my account

I made mistake and hit the place my order button

Harry Rollins
According to Groupon cancellation policy, go to Customer support, chose the order you want to cancel, click cancel. If there is no self-cancellation option, you should contact Groupon customer service.

How can I get refund

Pla ce stated they don't take Groupon anymore

Harry Rollins
According to the Groupon Refund Policy, any unredeemed voucher may be returned to Groupon within the first three days of purchase for a refund of the amount paid. After that three-day time period, Groupon will not refund any voucher and all sales are final unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print.

The Refund Policy also states that if you purchase a Getaways voucher and the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates before the book-by date, the company should refund your purchase. If the book-by date passes and you haven't yet booked your trip, the promotional value is no longer valid but your voucher is still worth what you paid for it.
If you have any questions about Groupon products or services, please contact the company customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (800) 952-5210 or by email at support@groupon.com.

Questions 4