Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Expired deals

by DEBORAH Z Dce

A few of my Groupons have expired. What can I do about this?

Advertisements

how can I get my refund?

by Billy P Rch

I purchased a groupon and once I arrived I was told that they no longer perform those services. Now I want to go somewhere that isn't included in groupon but need the cash refunded to my debit card.

Refund Groupon deals

by Laila T Bti

Hi, Can you please refund the Glamour Shots Groupon and 2 Planet Air groupons. Thank you

How can Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa resort on charge $58 p

by Les M Frq

Per night all inclusive

View

How to edit my reservation and book for an additional date of stay.

by Toni R Dkl

I booked a room for the showboat in Atlantic City, NJ. Check in date is June 25th. I see the information just not the correct information or do i have a reservation number.

Wrong items sent?

by Julie s Gzc

I ordered 2 photinia red robin plants and I have received 2 ivy's. Customer service just keeps palming me off and can't email as it keeps saying they've got a fault but sorting it. Its been 2 days and no help

View

How do I fix email address

by Katherine K Zrf

I ordered as Sam’s club pass today and inadvertently sent the wrong email address therefore I did not receive my confirmation email. How can I correct this

View

If someone reaching out to me to sell on Groupon is legit

by Zara O

Hello Someone reached out to me to sell on Groupon. They’re now asking for my bank information so that once Groupon gets paid I can get paid. I need to know if this is legit please Her name is Ebony Coats ecoats@***.com Please help me to ensure this is ok before I proceed

How do I get a refund

by Kenney W Das

You guys took money off my card but you guys said that I didn’t have a account so I don’t understand why do you guys take money off my account when I didn’t have a account??

How can I get my refund not no Groupon bucks

by Janae V Dom

How can I get a refund

by Carrie S Tuz

I purchased a Valvoline Groupon in April and went to Valvoline and could not access it so bought another one and was able to access the one I bought in April. I would like to cxl the Valvoline Groupon I purchased on 6/6/2021

View

I have a Groupon voucher GHQRJJSG that the company will not honor

by Gus M Evx

We purchased a Groupon voucher for a fishing trip aboard the Miss Belmar Princess in Belmar NJ they will not accept the Groupon voucher that we paid for,We need a refund for what we paid for

View

How I can get my refund?

by Alma H Ryo

I buy voucher for sky zone and I want a use today; but I can’t use today

To see on availability

by Amber R Iun

I bought a hotel stay off here at the wilderness hotel was wondering if anymore dates are still available on here

View

How can I get a status update on an order

Order #142377****

#2013168
According to the Groupon FAQ page, you may try to track your package following the steps below:
  • Visit My Groupons via the web or mobile app;
  • Find your order;
  • Select Track Package.
View

My order is not showing up for hotel

by Nia F Tjy

I booked a hotel reservation in February through Groupon but I called the hotel and their stating they don’t see my room. What happened?

View

How can I get my refund?

I ordered from Groupon a 25.00 membership to Sam's Club and I ordered it twice and have changed my mind. I do not want either one. Can you please help me?

#2012642
According to the Groupon terms and conditions, all subscription payments are nonrefundable. You should continue to have access to the Groupon membership through the end of your current billing period. You must cancel your membership at least three business days before it renews to avoid being charged for the next billing period.
To get more information about your payments, please contact the Groupon customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • via the support form at groupon.com.

Confirmation #

by Monica A Jsx

Can I please get my confirmation number for my hotel reservation for 5/1/2021

View

How do I get my money put back on my card from Groupon

So I used my card to ride the ATV in Las Vegas the lady said they was booked up for the days I wanted

#2012643
According to the Groupon help section, to request money you should contact the Groupon customer care team via the support form at groupon.com/customer_support.
View

How can I get the refund put back on my card because it gave me Groupon bucks

They not letting anybody cross the border

#2012645
According to the comments posted on reddit.com, Groupon does not return money back to the credit card. They only offer Groupon Bucks.
To get more information about the Groupon refund policy, please contact the Groupon customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • via the support form at groupon.com.

Questions 164