When will I receive my order. I contacted Waistbusters about my recent purchase from Groupon, The Waistbuster.

Waistbusters customer service informed me that there are no delay or backlog on the Waistbusters. However, when I go to Groupon and click on my stuff it gives me some COVID-19 message instead of providing me a tracking number of the item, The Waistbuster being shipped.

Please provide me an update on the status of my order immediately. Personally, I feel that your company, (Groupon) is hiding behind the COVID-19 Pandemic to take advantage of me and other vulnerable peoples hard earned money.

This is deceptive with fraudulent intent.

Therefore, I am forwarding this reply to PayPal and my credit card company to assist me in getting a refund immediately if this is not resolved amicably. Thank you so much for your immediate assistance regarding my recent purchase of the Waistbuster.

Sincerely,

Sonya McNeill Buncum

SonyaBuncum@***.com

(843) 568-****

User's recommendation: Be aware!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Groupon Pros: I love the deals.

Groupon Cons: Phone number does not connect to anybody, Hard to find the place to enter discounts like save, No contact info, Terrible customer services, Lost my money.

Comments