Verified Reviewer

I purchased a sky diving session for my son at the Phoenix Sky Diving Center for last Monday. An hour and a half before the jump the center cancelled the jump due to high winds.

We were only in Phoenix for just that weekend as we travel for work every weekend.

We asked for a refund because we are unable to reschedule with them. We dont live in that state and they agreed to fully refund our monies.

When I called them today to see where our refund is they told us that YOU (Groupon) will have to refund me my money.

I paid you all twice . You made me book the jump prior to getting a date for the jumpAND you charged me additional charges and told me that was the sky diving center.

They told me you and your third party added the extra charges.

We had to reschedule our airline tickets because of the jump and when they cancelled it it caused a lot of problems. We know just want our money back so we can book directly with a company.

User's recommendation: I DONT RECOMMEND GROUPON.

Groupon Cons: No live customer support, Charged for nothing.

Comments