Verified Reviewer

I refunded something I had bought by mistake thinking I'd bought it with the credit card on file. I didn't even know Groupon Bucks were a thing, but apparently I had some and the purchase was made with them instead of my credit card.

When I realized I'd bought the wrong thing and got a refund, the amount went towards more Groupon Bucks (no wonder I have all these Groupon Bucks!).

Anyway the first person said he couldn't put my refund back on my credit card because my purchase had been made with Groupon Bucks (the ones I didn't realize I had when I made the purchase).

He explained that if you buy something with Bucks, the refund is back to your Bucks.

I don't usually do this, but I asked speak to a manager. His supervisor was cheerful and took care of the reversal of my refund from Groupon bucks back to my credit card.

User's recommendation: When you buy from Groupon be sure the product is. what you really want. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is..

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Customer Care.

Groupon Pros: Variety of goods with great prices.

Groupon Cons: Not researched properly as to the actual cost to the consumer, Website hard to navigate some things are buried.

Comments