Groupon - Review about Brake O Rama from Plainfield, New Jersey
Purchased $49.99 deal on Groupon a/c cleaning with Brake-O-Rama. Called and visited 3 different branches in Central Jersey for more than 7 times already but the vendor (Brake-o-rama) keeps postponed me and giving me an excuse like they dont have a cleaning supply in stock. Contacted Groupon customer service asking for a refund or credit for like 6-7 times already but no response.
Stay away from Groupon. The deals, services, or products they provide is mostly not even worth the money. Only terrible and desperate vendors/merchants advertise their business on Groupon.
And more importantly, the Groupon's customer service is the worse. They will ignore you when there is something wrong with your purchases! They wont respone to email or call whatever after they got your money. I would say using Groupon is the terrible experience and it's the most *** things i've ever make.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Brake O Rama
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Made a order for a shoe cabinet. It was stated fainal sale unless defected. Guess what it came damaged. The box has been dropped. Big crushed Mack and hole...."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "Groupon advertises a 24 week subscription to the Boston Herald Sunday edition only that retails for $136.00 for $70.00 (49% off). The problem is that the cost of home..."
- "We purchased 2 Marvin Sliding glass doors and the glass itself is wavy. During the day this isn't a problem. But a night, when you look at your reflection in the..."
- "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."