Groupon - Review about Diamond Ring from Lake Forest, California
I ordered the mystery diamond deal the three piece one and it was 24 dollars.Another girl made a YouTube video of hers and it was a beautiful heart necklace that was silver and had diamonds.
Even though she complained the quality was not so good I went with it. I have a lot of jewlery and real gold so I'm not too mad over it. I thought if I do get *** (which I did) it wouldn't be that bad because I have so much real gold and diamonds from grandmothers and my mom that it's whatever I'll prob use it as fashion jewelry. I got my package today and it was so gross.
I don't even think I'd ever wear it even for fashion jewelry. They sent me painted diamonds. YES painted. I'm not even kidding.
And it was brass with some gold plating at least with silver it would have some value but brass??? Come on. So ***. I'm like laughing that someone actually put this in a package and sent it to someone else thinking that it was okay.
Are you kidding? Do you think I'm an *** and I can't tell a real diamond from a painted one? I compared it with a real gold ring with diamonds that I got from one of my aunts and I'm dying laughing so hard. I'm prob gonna just give it away to a friend and learn to not trust ghetto websites.
Like ew.Hahahahaha here is a photo
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."
- "Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and..."
- "Tried recharging online through the lycamobile website and it always fails with different credits cards and even with different browsers. Called customer service to explain the problem, but they are..."