Groupon - Review about Diamond Ring from Lake Forest, California

I ordered the mystery diamond deal the three piece one and it was 24 dollars.Another girl made a YouTube video of hers and it was a beautiful heart necklace that was silver and had diamonds.

Even though she complained the quality was not so good I went with it. I have a lot of jewlery and real gold so I'm not too mad over it. I thought if I do get *** (which I did) it wouldn't be that bad because I have so much real gold and diamonds from grandmothers and my mom that it's whatever I'll prob use it as fashion jewelry. I got my package today and it was so gross.

I don't even think I'd ever wear it even for fashion jewelry. They sent me painted diamonds. YES painted. I'm not even kidding.

And it was brass with some gold plating at least with silver it would have some value but brass??? Come on. So ***. I'm like laughing that someone actually put this in a package and sent it to someone else thinking that it was okay.

Are you kidding? Do you think I'm an *** and I can't tell a real diamond from a painted one? I compared it with a real gold ring with diamonds that I got from one of my aunts and I'm dying laughing so hard. I'm prob gonna just give it away to a friend and learn to not trust ghetto websites.

Like ew.Hahahahaha here is a photo

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Diamond Ring
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #647663 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Groupon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 21 #1131764

Um what do you expect?? Real, good quality diamonds for 24 bucks? Please...

1 0 Reply

Dec 24, 2015 #1083548

The two real diamonds are probably the total carat weight of your purchased package..... It says in the ordering that your total diamond weight may range depending on whatever package you pick. It also says there may be fake stones or other stuff in it.
So if you really want to be picky, take out the two stones and have them tested/weighed.

0 0 Reply

Jun 10, 2015 #993514 Lake Forest, California

I'm 100 percent positive they are fake because I see some small diamonds but there are only 2 of them and the rest of the "silver" part is fake. I swear. I know what diamonds look like I have plenty. They tried to camouflage the 2 small ones with fake ones and they thought I was too *** to notice. In real life you can tell though. My picture is quite blurry

3 1 Reply

Jun 10, 2015 #993418 San Jose, California

No they are probably real but they are very small and low quality diamonds. I bought a pair of diamond earrings at a kay outlet and they have very small diamonds.

1 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.