Review about Groupon Pink Mobile from Chicago, Illinois
Purchased a groupon for Pink Mobile to repair cell phone glass on 12/29/2015 dropped the phone off the same day picked up the phone the following day and pink mobile defended additional money to return my phone for what they claimed were additional repairs they made for parts they damaged while replacing the glass.We paid the extra $15 and the phone was handed back with significant damage LCD cracked, speaker missing/broken, camera missing/broken, new glass screen scratched and damaged.
Excessive glue used rendering the phone useless. Despite numerous customer complaining about this vendor to groupon.
Groupon continues to only post positive reviews of this merchant and refuses to remove the listing.Total loss $749
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Groupon Pink Mobile
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Made a order for a shoe cabinet. It was stated fainal sale unless defected. Guess what it came damaged. The box has been dropped. Big crushed Mack and hole...."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."