Review about Groupon Pink Mobile from Chicago, Illinois
Purchased a groupon for Pink Mobile to repair cell phone glass on 12/29/2015 dropped the phone off the same day picked up the phone the following day and pink mobile defended additional money to return my phone for what they claimed were additional repairs they made for parts they damaged while replacing the glass.We paid the extra $15 and the phone was handed back with significant damage LCD cracked, speaker missing/broken, camera missing/broken, new glass screen scratched and damaged.
Excessive glue used rendering the phone useless. Despite numerous customer complaining about this vendor to groupon.
Groupon continues to only post positive reviews of this merchant and refuses to remove the listing.Total loss $749
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Groupon Pink Mobile
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."