Groupon - Review about Lamborgini Driving from Phoenix, Arizona
Update added by user Dec 12, 2014
Not a complaint against Groupon, but against one of their clients.
Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2014
My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives.I e-mailed the company in April to get on the schedule.
Weeks later, when I had not heard anything, I sent a follow up e-mail that was finally answered. Carlos told me he was extremely busy due to the popularity of his cars. He informed me the cars would be sent back to Denver for summer and I needed to contact him in September when the cars would be back in Arizona. I contacted him in November and he told me the cars were delayed due to weather and I would need to pay another hundred dollars on top of the Groupon eventhough he would honor the Groupon.
I asked him to please take it easy on me since I had been waiting to get on the schedule. He told me to call back December 1st. I waited a few days after December 1st so the cars would surely be back from Denver. Carlos said the schedule was not in front of him and he would call me back in an hour.
Three days later, I still have not received his call. I am extremely disappointed with Mile High Drives especially since my wife and son gave this to me as a gift, which at the time was an awesome gift!
I hate the fact that this person made one hundred dollars for doing absolutely nothing!It's really not fair.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lamborgini Driving
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "Worst customer service. I bought TV and its damage pcs. I have file a complain and its been 5 days no one come back to me for this issue.Never buy..."
- "I purhased a vehicle through a small scam artist dealer in Chandler alArizona, Millenium Auto Sales and the owner is Paul Jones. My total vested interest into this vehicle loan..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."