Groupon - Review about Lamborgini Driving from Phoenix, Arizona
Update added by user Dec 12, 2014
Not a complaint against Groupon, but against one of their clients.
Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2014
My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives.I e-mailed the company in April to get on the schedule.
Weeks later, when I had not heard anything, I sent a follow up e-mail that was finally answered. Carlos told me he was extremely busy due to the popularity of his cars. He informed me the cars would be sent back to Denver for summer and I needed to contact him in September when the cars would be back in Arizona. I contacted him in November and he told me the cars were delayed due to weather and I would need to pay another hundred dollars on top of the Groupon eventhough he would honor the Groupon.
I asked him to please take it easy on me since I had been waiting to get on the schedule. He told me to call back December 1st. I waited a few days after December 1st so the cars would surely be back from Denver. Carlos said the schedule was not in front of him and he would call me back in an hour.
Three days later, I still have not received his call. I am extremely disappointed with Mile High Drives especially since my wife and son gave this to me as a gift, which at the time was an awesome gift!
I hate the fact that this person made one hundred dollars for doing absolutely nothing!It's really not fair.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lamborgini Driving
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "To be honest, I am extremely upset with Groupon. Both my fiancé and I have used this service for goods, and most, if not all have had to be returned..."
- "Purchased 4 from Groupon last year as a Christmas present for grandchildren ages 4-9 years of age.Three encountered cracked screens within a week.The last turns on to start up screen..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."