Groupon - Review about Lamborgini Driving from Phoenix, Arizona

Update added by user Dec 12, 2014

Not a complaint against Groupon, but against one of their clients.

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2014

My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives.I e-mailed the company in April to get on the schedule.

Weeks later, when I had not heard anything, I sent a follow up e-mail that was finally answered. Carlos told me he was extremely busy due to the popularity of his cars. He informed me the cars would be sent back to Denver for summer and I needed to contact him in September when the cars would be back in Arizona. I contacted him in November and he told me the cars were delayed due to weather and I would need to pay another hundred dollars on top of the Groupon eventhough he would honor the Groupon.

I asked him to please take it easy on me since I had been waiting to get on the schedule. He told me to call back December 1st. I waited a few days after December 1st so the cars would surely be back from Denver. Carlos said the schedule was not in front of him and he would call me back in an hour.

Three days later, I still have not received his call. I am extremely disappointed with Mile High Drives especially since my wife and son gave this to me as a gift, which at the time was an awesome gift!

I hate the fact that this person made one hundred dollars for doing absolutely nothing!It's really not fair.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lamborgini Driving
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #568983 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Groupon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Groupon. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Groupon.
Filing a new complaint about