Update added by user Dec 12, 2014
Not a complaint against Groupon, but against one of their clients.
Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2014
My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives.I e-mailed the company in April to get on the schedule.
Weeks later, when I had not heard anything, I sent a follow up e-mail that was finally answered. Carlos told me he was extremely busy due to the popularity of his cars. He informed me the cars would be sent back to Denver for summer and I needed to contact him in September when the cars would be back in Arizona. I contacted him in November and he told me the cars were delayed due to weather and I would need to pay another hundred dollars on top of the Groupon eventhough he would honor the Groupon.
I asked him to please take it easy on me since I had been waiting to get on the schedule. He told me to call back December 1st. I waited a few days after December 1st so the cars would surely be back from Denver. Carlos said the schedule was not in front of him and he would call me back in an hour.
Three days later, I still have not received his call. I am extremely disappointed with Mile High Drives especially since my wife and son gave this to me as a gift, which at the time was an awesome gift!
I hate the fact that this person made one hundred dollars for doing absolutely nothing!It's really not fair.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lamborgini Driving
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."