DO NOT PURCHASE GROUPON GIFT CARDS!!! I REPEAT: DO NOT PURCHASE GROUPON GIFT CARDS!!!!

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THEM WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD OR PAY PAL ACCOUNT. THEIR SERVICE IS SO BAD NOW THAT THEY DON'T TAKE PHONE CALLS ANYMORE AND SEND A THOUSAND EMAILS SAYING NOTHING. THEY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE AN ORDER, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD NOR PAY PAL ACCOUNT. THEREFORE, THEY WILL NOT ISSUE ME A REFUND NOR WILL THEY ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE AN ORDER.

I JUST THREW MONEY THROWN DOWN THE DRAIN. I PROMISE YOU, I WILL NEVER USE THEIR SERVICE AGAIN. BESIDES, THE DEALS THEY OFFER ARE THE SAME ONES THAT THE RETAILERS OFFER. I HAVE USED THEM ON AND OFF FOR RESTRAURANTS ONLY.

AFTER, I PURCHASED SOME HAIR CARE PRODUCTS THAT WERE DEFECTIVE, AND THEY WOULDN'T ISSUE ME THE SHIPPING RECEIPT TO SEND IT BACK, BECAUSE AN ERROR KEPT COMING UP. AGAIN, WASTED MONEY

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Gift Card.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE MY ORDER WITH MY GROUPON BUCKS FROM MY GIFT CARD THAT I PURCHASE FROM A GROCERY STORE.

• Unable To Use Gift Card