2.1
Layout of Store

I purchased a cleaning service coupon (with Totally Awesome Maids) on 3/25/2017 and paid $115.Groupon has 3 day cancellation period.

I tried several ways to contact the merchant -left voice mails and emails but they did not contact me untill 3/31. The merchant then told me that they were fully booked for the next 3 weeks and therefore could not provide the services. I could not wait that long so I asked Groupon to cancel and provide a refund.

They are refusing.Surely if there is a 3-day cancellation period, then the merchant should be required to make contact me buyer within that period to discuss the service to be provided.

Review about: Groupon Coupon.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Groupon Pink Mobile Review from Chicago, Illinois Groupon "Purchased a groupon for Pink Mobile to repair cell phone glass on 12/29/2015 dropped the phone off the same day picked up the phone the following day and pink mobile..." Read more Groupon - Missing Product Groupon "I ordered an LG tablet through Groupon. It never arrived. The information I provided Groupon was disregarded. I contacted them several times. The one email response I did get clearly..." Read more Groupon - BAD QUALITY PRODUCT Groupon "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..." Read more Groupon Diamond Fraud Groupon "I placed and order of 2 sets of diamond earrings and I had an appraisal done on both sets, one set claimed to be 3/4 carat and a VS1 and..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more