I purchased a cleaning service coupon (with Totally Awesome Maids) on 3/25/2017 and paid $115.Groupon has 3 day cancellation period.

Related: Remember Forever Photography - Scam!!!!

I tried several ways to contact the merchant -left voice mails and emails but they did not contact me untill 3/31. The merchant then told me that they were fully booked for the next 3 weeks and therefore could not provide the services. I could not wait that long so I asked Groupon to cancel and provide a refund.

They are refusing.Surely if there is a 3-day cancellation period, then the merchant should be required to make contact me buyer within that period to discuss the service to be provided.

Review about: Totally Awesome Maids Cleaning Service Coupon.

2.1
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Groupon Coupon
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $115
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.